Chicken, fennel & watermelon salad
Serve as light lunch or as a side salad
- 2 cooked roast chicken breast fillets, skin removed and shredded
- 1 small fennel bulb, core removed and thinly shredded
- ½ x 70g (21/2 oz) pack wild rocket
- ½ x 440g (15oz) pack prepared watermelon, skin removed and diced
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2
PER SERVING: n/a
- Toss the chicken, fennel, rocket and watermelon.
- Whisk the lemon juice, oil and seasoning and mix into the salad.
- Serve sprinkled with pomegranate seeds.
Recipe from www.waitrose.com/recipes
For more delicious recipes see Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.