Orange crusted salmon
Give your salmon a Christmassy twist with these festive flavourings
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 55g (2oz) pecan nuts
- 35g (11/4oz) chopped cranberries
- 30g (11/4oz) breadcrumbs
- zest of two oranges
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
PER SERVING: n/a
- Finely chop both the pecan nuts and cranberries into small bite size pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl place the chopped pecans, cranberries, breadcrumbs and orange zest and add olive oil.
- Stir thoroughly to ensure that the mixture is fully coated in olive oil, this will help firmly bind your topping together
- On a sheet of grease proof paper, spoon generous helpings of the mixture on to each salmon fillet
- Bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 in a pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins until the crust appears golden and crispy.
- Recpe from The Saucy Fish Company
- For more tasty recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday